Go to main navigation
206 S. Eighth Street, West Branch, Michigan 48661
844-608-9782 844-608-9782

My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Criminal Defense, Family Law & Estate Planning

Committed to providing you with reliable service

William D. Engemann, P.C. advocates for clients in Criminal Defense, Family Law and Estate Planning cases. Based in West Branch, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Michigan. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional backgrounds.

Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law

William D. Engemann, P.C. has a thorough understanding of Michigan law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:

  • Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
  • Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. I answer all of your questions as I guide you through your family law matter.
  • Estate Planning: I handle Michigan estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. I am dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.

When you retain the services of William D. Engemann, P.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.

Contact a reputable West Branch law firm today

William D. Engemann, P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in West Branch. Call the firm at 844-608-9782 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.